Advanced Features Of Digital Multimeters
The final lesson in the Multimeters Course, this lesson instructs the participant in the use of the advanced features of digital multimeters.
- Describe and use the hold button on a digital multimeter.
- Describe and use the relative button on a digital multimeter.
- Describe and use the range button on a digital multimeter.
- Describe and use the min/max button on a digital multimeter.
- Explain when the shift button is used.
This course consists of five modules designed to provide training for persons working with electrical or electronic test equipment. These lessons demonstrate and explain how to use both a digital and an analog multimeter. During these lessons, voltage, resistance, current, capacitance, and frequency are measured. The final lesson also describes some of the more common features of a digital multimeter.