This is the fifth lesson in the Electrical Theory for Troubleshooters Course. This lesson teaches the basic AC characteristics of voltage, including how voltage changes over time. The participant is also instructed in using sine waves to interpret the frequency of AC voltage.
- State the basic operating AC Characteristics of voltage.
- Explain how AC voltage changes over time.
- Define sine wave and cycle.
- Interpret the frequency of AC voltage using a sine wave.
- Explain RMS voltage vs. peak voltage.
These lessons are excellent for the training of electricians and electronic technicians as well as for the multi-craft training needs of process and manufacturing facilities. The first four lessons in this course cover basic electrical concepts including Ohm’s Law and Kirchhoff’s Law, as well as the use of these laws to determine voltage, current, and resistance in series and parallel circuits.
There are no reviews yet.