This is the second lesson in the Multimeters Course. This lesson demonstrates various aspects of an analog multimeter, including how to adjust mechanical zero, how to interpret a reading on the voltage and resistance scales, and how to set the function and range switches.
- Adjust the mechanical zero of an analog multimeter.
- Interpret a reading on the voltage scale of an analog multimeter.
- Interpret a reading on the resistance scale of an analog multimeter.
- Given an expected measurement, set the function and range switches of an analog multimeter.
- Adjust the zero on the ohms scale of an analog multimeter.
This course consists of five modules designed to provide training for persons working with electrical or electronic test equipment. These lessons demonstrate and explain how to use both a digital and an analog multimeter. During these lessons, voltage, resistance, current, capacitance, and frequency are measured. The final lesson also describes some of the more common features of a digital multimeter.
There are no reviews yet.