This is the final lesson in the AC/DC Motor Maintenance Course. The lesson describes how to select and inspect brushes. The lesson identifies the procedures for cleaning, inspecting, and setting the height of a brush holder. How to seat brushes and adjust spring pressure is demonstrated.
- Describe how to inspect various aspects of a brush.
- Identify the factors to be considered when selecting a brush.
- Identify the procedures for cleaning and inspecting the brush holders.
- Identify the steps involved in setting the height of a brush holder.
- Identify the procedure for installing brushes.
- Explain how to seat brushes.
- Explain how to adjust spring pressure.
This course was designed to provide training for electricians, mechanics, and others, wanting to know more about AC and DC motor maintenance. This course consists of 12 interactive, on-line lessons that address AC and DC motor maintenance.
There are no reviews yet.