Building Electrical Diagrams
This is the sixth lesson in the Electrical Print Reading Course. This lesson presents the different views used in electrical diagrams as well as how to identify components, cables, and conduits. The cable chart is also presented.
- Describe the floor plan view of an electrical diagram.
- Describe the elevation view of an electrical diagram.
- Identify components in a building electrical diagram.
- Identify cables and conduits in a building electric diagram.
- Identify the cable chart in a building electrical diagram.
This course was designed to provide training for electricians, mechanics, and others, wanting to know more about electrical print reading. The eight lessons in this course present general information about electrical schematics and electrical diagrams showing and explaining how to read and interpret the symbols on an electrical schematics and electrical diagrams.