Conduit Layout And Installation
This final lesson in the Conduit Installation Course explains the procedure used to plan, measure, and install a conduit system.
- Plan a layout of a conduit installation.
- Measure for a conduit installation.
- Explain the methods for installing conduit.
- Support a conduit system.
- Explain the methods for installing conductors.
Three lessons designed for the training of electricians as well as for the multi-craft training needs of process and manufacturing facilities. This course provides instructions and interactions concerning general conduit bending and installation, in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC). This lesson defines a conduit system, lists general specifications for use of types of conduit, and introduces the major components or materials of a basic conduit system. This lesson also demonstrates and provides instruction on general methods and practices for cutting, cleaning, bending and installing conduit.