This sixth lesson in the Electrical Theory for Troubleshooters Course uses animations and demonstrations to explain the principles of magnetism, including flux density and electromagnetic induction. The lesson also shows how to plot a sine wave using a graph.
- Describe the principles of magnetism.
- Describe flux and flux density.
- Describe how electromagnetic induction takes place.
- Describe how a magnetic field is generated by passing current through a conductor.
- Plot a sine wave using a graph.
These lessons are excellent for the training of electricians and electronic technicians as well as for the multi-craft training needs of process and manufacturing facilities. The first four lessons in this course cover basic electrical concepts including Ohm’s Law and Kirchhoff’s Law, as well as the use of these laws to determine voltage, current, and resistance in series and parallel circuits.
There are no reviews yet.