General Protective Equipment
This is the eighth lesson in the Electrical Safety Course. This lesson presents information about safeguards, other than Personal Protective Equipment worn on the body, used when working with or around electricity. Inspection, repair, and care of general protective equipment, and proper used of this equipment are presented.
- Identify safeguards other than PPE worn on the body.
- Identify proper methods for using rubber insulating equipment.
- Identify proper uses of matting.
- Identify the safety features provided by insulating tools and how to use them properly.
- Identify proper methods for using fuse pullers.
- Identify proper methods for using barriers.
- Identify proper methods for using ropes and handlines.
This course consists of eight lessons. The lessons in this course were designed to provide training for electricians, mechanics, and others working with or around electricity. The lessons in this course provide an understanding of electricity focused on increased awareness and prevention of industrial accidents.
There are no reviews yet.