Globe Valve Repair
This lesson is designed for participants familiar with the basic operation of globe and control valves and the proper use of hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Identify the basic components of a typical globe valve.
- Disassemble and inspect a globe valve for damage.
- Describe what lapping is and explain when it is used.
- Complete a dye check.
- Reassemble a globe valve.
- Identify the basic components of a typical control valve.
- Disassemble and inspect a control valve for damage.
- And reassemble a control valve.