Globe Valve Repair
This lesson is designed for participants familiar with the basic operation of globe and control valves and the proper use of hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Identify the basic components of a typical globe valve.
- Disassemble and inspect a globe valve for damage.
- Describe what lapping is and explain when it is used.
- Complete a dye check.
- Reassemble a globe valve.
- Identify the basic components of a typical control valve.
- Disassemble and inspect a control valve for damage.
- And reassemble a control valve.
This course consists of two Lessons, Gate Valve Repair and Globe Valve Repair. Topics include identifying valve parts and functions, valve inspection, valve assembly and disassembly, and valve positions.
There are no reviews yet.