This is the seventh lesson in the Electrical Theory for Troubleshooters Course. This lesson builds on the information presented in the lesson, Electromagnetism. Types of induction, phase, and the effect of induction in AC circuits are covered.
- Describe how a magnetic field is generated by passing current through a conductor.
- Explain self-induction.
- Explain counter-electromagnetic field.
- Describe how current is induced in a coil-type conductor.
- Explain mutual induction.
- Explain the principle of transformer function.
- Explain the function of a tap in transformer construction.
- Describe the effect of inductance in AC circuits.
These lessons are excellent for the training of electricians and electronic technicians as well as for the multi-craft training needs of process and manufacturing facilities. The first four lessons in this course cover basic electrical concepts including Ohm’s Law and Kirchhoff’s Law, as well as the use of these laws to determine voltage, current, and resistance in series and parallel circuits.
There are no reviews yet.