Interpreting Electrical Schematics
This is the fourth lesson in the Electrical Print Reading Course. This lesson describes the steps for interpreting the relationships among the input, logic, and output components of an electrical schematic.
- List and define the two basic parts of an electrical schematic.
- Describe the layout of a typical electrical schematic.
- List and describe various conventions for labeling schematics.
- Describe the steps for interpreting schematics.
- Given a device in an electrical schematic, state the function of that device.
- Given a rung in an electrical schematic, interpret the function of that rung.
- Interpret an electrical schematic.
This course was designed to provide training for electricians, mechanics, and others, wanting to know more about electrical print reading. The eight lessons in this course present general information about electrical schematics and electrical diagrams showing and explaining how to read and interpret the symbols on an electrical schematics and electrical diagrams.
There are no reviews yet.