Introduction To Mechanical Print Reading
This is the first lesson in the Mechanical Print Reading Course. This introductory lesson trains the learner to identify the various parts of mechanical drawings and their components.
- Identify reasons for using drawings and blueprints.
- Recognize an assembly drawing and its components.
- Identify the parts of a Title Block.
- Recognize the different types of notes and their purpose.
- Recognize a detail drawing and its components.
This course consists of four lessons. This lesson was designed to provide training for maintenance technicians, mechanics, electricians, and others requiring knowledge of mechanical print reading. The lessons in this course show and explain how to read and interpret various mechanical drawings.