Pressure Control Valve Application
This is the ninth lesson in the Industrial Hydraulic Power Course. This lesson describes the proper operation of pressure control valves used in various applications.
- Describe how an unloading pressure control valve operates.
- Describe how a counterbalance valve operates.
- Describe the proper operation of a pressure control valve in a sequencing circuit.
- Describe the proper operation of a pressure control valve in a pressure reducing circuit.
- Describe the proper operation of a check valve.
This course consists of thirteen lessons. These lessons were designed for beginning hydraulic technicians as well as mechanics, electricians, operators, and for those individuals who need to learn more about industrial hydraulic power. The lessons in this course train participants to identify system components, read schematics, and understand the conditions necessary for proper operation of a hydraulic system.