Single-Line Electrical Diagrams
This is the seventh lesson in the Electrical Print Reading Course. This lesson presents information regarding how to identify loads, equipment, and isolation breakers on a single-line electrical diagram.
- Explain the purpose of single-line diagrams.
- Identify voltage conventions in a single-line diagram.
- Identify symbology in a single-line diagram.
- Identify loads in a single-line diagram.
- Identify isolation breakers in a single-line diagram.
This course was designed to provide training for electricians, mechanics, and others, wanting to know more about electrical print reading. The eight lessons in this course present general information about electrical schematics and electrical diagrams showing and explaining how to read and interpret the symbols on an electrical schematics and electrical diagrams.