Using A Wheatstone Bridge
This is the fourth lesson in the Ammeters, Meggers, and Wheatstone Bridge Course. This lesson explains how to balance a Wheatstone bridge and the process used to set mechanical and electrical zero. How to interpret the readings of a Wheatstone bridge is also explained.
- Describe how to balance a Wheatstone bridge.
- Describe how to set mechanical and electrical zero on a Wheatstone bridge.
- Describe how to take a reading with a Wheatstone bridge.
- Describe how to interpret a Wheatstone bridge reading.
- Interpret a Wheatstone bridge reading.
The Ammeters, Meggers and Wheatstone Bridge course is designed for participants familiar with AC/DC theory, electrical safety, and electrical print reading. A basic understanding of electronic devices and circuits is recommended. The course describes megohmmeters, Wheatstone bridges, and clamp-on ammeters. It gives examples of the use of these instruments, identifies their components, and defines their functions. The lessons also describe safety and selection considerations for their use, how to set up the instruments, how to connect them to the systems under test, and how to take and read measurements.
There are no reviews yet.