This is the fourth lesson in the Multimeters Course. This lesson trains the learner to use a multimeter to measure resistance, AC voltage, DC voltage, current, frequency, and capacitance.
- Use a multimeter to measure resistance.
- Measure AC voltage using a multimeter.
- Measure DC voltage using a multimeter.
- Use a multimeter to measure current.
- Use a multimeter to measure frequency.
- Use a multimeter to measure capacitance.
This course consists of five modules designed to provide training for persons working with electrical or electronic test equipment. These lessons demonstrate and explain how to use both a digital and an analog multimeter. During these lessons, voltage, resistance, current, capacitance, and frequency are measured. The final lesson also describes some of the more common features of a digital multimeter.